The Cabin, Park City Thinks Rape is Funny
The Cabin bar in Park City, Utah posted a sign that says, "Rendezvous Whiskey ...I like my women like i like my whiskey ....
ready to pass out!" When my daughter went into the bar to ask them to rethink this rape joke and the employee shrugged it off, told her to “lighten up,” claimed they had had no complaints, and then turned his back on her. When she posted a complaint on Facebook, they demeaned and insulted her. (See photo.) Not only was the initial rape joke horrifying, their response during both opportunities was appalling.
I don’t know if the sign is still up or not (I suspect they will remove it due to the number of complaints they’ve received on Facebook), but no apology has been forthcoming.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..."
- "Went to Chili's in Layton, Utah for a family dinner early on Saturday evening and pulled into a half empty parking lot, so we thought we'd arrived before the dinner..."
- "I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now. Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis. As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I..."
- "I received four different shipments on December 28, 29, 30, and 31, with a total of 11 out of 12 ordered charms. I used the website contact page to..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."